We answer most emails within a few hours. If we didn’t answer yours, it means you didn’t follow the rules below.
Rules of engagement
Please understand – we have a finite amount of time available each day. In order to optimize that time, and use it to its full potential, we kindly ask you to respect our rules. We will not answer emails that aren’t following these rules:
- Please use the support forms and chat on the product or project you need support for.
- We no longer do any custom client work; coding, designing, modifying or consulting. Unfortunately, we can’t recommend anybody, either.
- If we’ve never done business before, please make sure you include some social profiles in your message so we can check if we’re a good fit.
- We don’t do any affiliate work and are not interested in promoting and products or services on a percentage basis.
- We will not reply to any rude, demanding or inappropriate emails!
I want to call you this instance
Sorry, that’s not possible. Yes, we do have a phone but experience tells us that whatever it is that you need – you can email us. Then, if needed, we’ll schedule a call. We hope you understand.
I’m still a fan of regular old mail!
We’re not fans of “snail mail”. Paper is just a waste of trees, and we really need them. However, if you feel there’s a reason to send us something – go ahead. We won’t say no to some nice swag! 🙂
S. Batusica 5
I don’t like contact forms
Finally, the contact form
Still not satisfied?